Do you use one password to log into a couple of Web sites? Do some of these sites contain important personal and financial details about you?
Nobody is perfect.
Apple’s iPhone collection of smartphones continues to be loved by consumers. However, they’re also popular among a less savory group, hackers. Business Insider just recently reported on a new study that found that the iPhone ranks as the most hacked mobile deviceContinue Reading →
Hackers are getting ever more clever with regards to accessing the information stored on smart phones. And hackers are accomplishing this even though consumers protect their phones with lock-screen passcodes. As a recent story on the Lifehacker technology Web site says, passcodes have never been a completely foolproof way to secure your smart phone.Continue Reading →
If you gaze at your computer all day long as part of your job – as many of us do – then the odds are high that you suffer regularly from eyestrain.Continue Reading →
Think you can’t use your tablet to share screens with your co-workers? Think again.Continue Reading →
Google Reader, the widely used RSS reader, is all but dead.Continue Reading →
Wi-Fi Security – Tips from Techital, Inc.
About TechitalTechital, Inc. was founded in June 2001. Since then we have been providing quality service to clients throughout Southern California, our main focus is in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. We also travel throughout California and Nevada for several multi-site clients and as projects require.
- 05/23/2013 Are you sloppy with your online passwords? It’s time to change your habits
- 05/22/2013 How many of these bad tech habits are you guilty of?
- 05/14/2013 You might be surprised which mobile device is hacked the most
- 05/09/2013 Time to buy a computer monitor? Do your research
- 05/08/2013 Phone passcodes are far from hacker-proof
- 05/02/2013 Follow these tips to keep your eyes healthy at the office
- 05/01/2013 Sharing screens on a tablet no longer a hassle
- 04/25/2013 Protecting your privacy is easier than you think
- 04/24/2013 Are you mourning the end of Google Reader?
- 04/16/2013 Why you need to learn two-factor authentication